I hate it I hate the emotions put inside of me I just want to crush them to bits until I no longer have to worry about them. Just the thought that so many weaknesses could be inside of me just because of these damn emotions. No matter how much I crush them they never go away and that irritates me more than anything. Why is there a lack of control in my own mind, what the hell is the point if I can't have control. I don't care how much I need to fight I don't care what I have to sacrifice I demand control of my own life. Fuck the feeling of hopelessness restraining me from doing what I want. Fuck the anxiety that tells me to make up an excuse to not go to an event. Fuck this poison I have to put into my own bloodstream its not control if I am stuck with the emotion I was given in that small cylinder.
I will have control of myself even if I have to break things along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment