Thursday, April 26, 2018

What

What is going on. What is happening to me. What am I thinking. What am I doing. What influenced this. What do I do about this. What would the others think if they knew. What would I do if they knew. What would I do as they sit there in disgust. What would I say. What would they say. What must I do to be forgiven. What would happen even if they accepted that fact. What would I change if given a second chance. What would make me deserving of a second chance. What am I even talking about. What do you think. What should I do.


Why should I even tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fate

Two points connected by a line, a line that may have already been decreed by fate or a line created by the sheer effort of both points. Noth...